Our Family Together

Our Family Together
Here we are in Myrtle Beach!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Stephanie's 8 years old"


This year is Stephanie's turn for a Birthday party so she wanted to have a Hanna Montana themed party with lots of friends. We had lots of crazy dancing, karaeoke, nail polishing, and hair up do's done by yours truely...

Here is our lovely guitar cake complete with flowers saved from Marys Wedding shower (thanks for the extras Verna!)


The sweet and adorable Birthday Girl....she is now 8 years old....

Skylar getting in the picture while sporting the theme of the day...Her very own Hanna Montana shirt.

My friend Annie

My friend Ellie

My friend Lindsey

My friend Ashley


My friend Nicole


My friend Lauren

Sabrina and her friend Abby were very helpful at keeping things on track and seeing that everyone had a great time....Thanks Girls!!!

"Oh my gosh a Miley Cyrus CD"...Totally!!

Looks like Ashley is even more excited than Stephanie...or maybe it the cake and ice cream and kool-aid kicking in!!!

Here is Ellie's new do! Lovely as usual!

Bailey as beautiful as always and especially with that new style!

Ashley doing her thing...you go girl!!

Everyone all done up and ready to party...at home...their home...Bye Bye now!!

We all had a great time playing and putting on shows. We even went out to jump on the trampoline and run some of that sugar off. I on the otherhand was thinking wow am I exausted!

And where's my manicure and hair do....as you see no photos of Mom!

No comments: